Coordinator of trainees and volunteers
Casimir Pulaski Foundation (CPF) is looking for a perfectly organized person who, as a Coordinator of trainees and volunteers will be responsible for the overall recruitment and organization of work for unpaid staff.
Casimir Pulaski Foundation is a leading Polish think tank specializing in foreign policy and international security. The main area of the Foundation’s activity is to provide analyzes describing and explaining international events, identifying trends in the international environment and containing implementable recommendations and solutions for government decision-makers and the private sector.
Casimir Pulaski Foundation is the organizer of the Warsaw Security Forum – annual conference which is a platform for dialogue on international security policy between the European Union, NATO and Russia. The Foundation has a partnership status with the Council of Europe. According to the “Global Go To Think Tank Index” report published by the University of Pennsylvania, the Pulaski Foundation is the best think tank in Poland in the field of defense and national security for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
The tasks of the Coordinator of trainees and volunteers will include, among others:
- constant recruitment and supervision over interns and volunteers of the Casimir Pulaski Foundation
- creating and maintaining an up-to-date database of volunteers and interns and their availability
- matching trainees/volunteers with tasks corresponding to their skills and character traits
- organizing and training subordinate volunteers and interns and making sure that they understand their duties and assigned tasks
- preparation and implementation of an incentive system for volunteers
- recruitment and supervision of volunteers for the Warsaw Security Forum (October 2022), planning and coordination of volunteer activities at the place and time of the conference
- preparation of codes of conduct and cooperation in the development of operational procedures for volunteers
- current knowledge of the organization’s internal processes
- close cooperation with the team and supporting the team in other works.
We expect the candidate / candidate to:
- have completed at least an undergraduate degree
- very good command of the English language (at least C1)
- min. one year of experience in volunteering, recruiting or managing other people’s work
- highly developed team management skills
- good knowledge of Google Workspace package tools
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- excellent organizational skills and task prioritization
- commitment and flexibility
- high independence and resistance to stress
- high personal culture
- joining the team of the best think-tank in the field of defense and national security in Poland (Casimir Pulaski Foundation – No. 1 Defense and National Security Think Tank in Poland according to 2019 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report)
- opportunities for professional development and competence building in the area of human resource management
- the opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly and motivated team
- the possibility of developing a network of contacts through cooperation in the organization of the largest conference on international politics and security in Central and Eastern Europe.
- employment based on a contract of employment
- free access to a wide range of training courses organized by the European Academy of Diplomacy
How to apply
To apply for this position, complete the form in English at https://pulaski.pl/en/vacancies/. Filling out the form itself takes less than 30 minutes, but requires a CV and a cover letter.
Application Deadline: January 23, 2022
Applications sent in any other way will not be considered.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Please title the e-mail in accordance with the following formula: “Coordinator of trainees and volunteers – First name and last name”.