The Casimir Pulaski Foundation is an independent, non-partisan and non-for-profit Polish think-tank, cooperating with institutional and business partners in a transparent manner with full autonomy. The legal basis for the Foundation’s activities in Poland is the Act of April 6, 1984 on Foundations.
We are grateful for the financial support we receive from foundations, corporations, government institutions, as well as individuals. With the commitment of Partners, the Foundation is able to carry out its statutory objectives, preparing professional analyses and carrying out activities to strengthen regional and Transatlantic security, promote European integration and democratic values, including a stable international order based on international law and peaceful relations between states.
The Foundation’s sources of funding are:
- Grants awarded by international and national institutions, obtained through transparent, open competitive procedures. Grants account for 75% operational revenues (2022).
- Partnership and sponsorship agreements for the implementation of Foundation projects, including, in particular, Warsaw Security Forum. Sponsorship provides 23% of revenues (2022).
- Individual donations for statutory purposes. Donations account for 2% of revenues (2022).
Between 2015 and 2022, the Foundation received grants from the following entities (alphabetical order):
- Black Sea Trust for Regional Cooperation
- Council of Europe
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Foundation for Polish-German Cooperation
- Heinrich Boll Foundation
- International Visegrad Fund
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Leaders of Change Foundation
- Martens Centre for European Studies
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
- National Endowment for Democracy
- NATO Public Diplomacy Division
- Norwegian Fund
- Office of Transition Initiatives
- Open Society Foundations
- Polish-American Freedom Foundation
- US Department of State
Between 2015 and 2022, the Foundation raised funding in partnership with the following companies (alphabetical order):
- AHK Poland
- B2R Law Jankowski Stroiński Zięba
- BAE Systems
- Bell Helicopter
- Doctrine and Training Centre of the Polish Armed Forces
- EuroCloud Poland
- General Dynamics
- Hyundai Rotem
- Industrial Development Agency
- Kochański & Partners
- Lockheed Martin
- L3 Technologies
- MEADS Interntional
- Northrop Grumman
- Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa
- Polish Airports
- Prospect Incubator
- Raytheon Technologies
- Saab Technologies
- Siemens Energy
- WB Electronics
All entities and individuals who are financially supporting the Casimir Pulaski Foundation activities are also expected to follow our official Policy on Intellectual Freedom and Cooperation with Partners and Sponsors.
To see our annual financial reports click HERE