The Casimir Pulaski Foundation (CPF) offers unpaid internships at its Warsaw office. Internships last from 5 to 12 weeks and require at least 20 hours per week. Each intern will have an assigned supervisor. The internship may be performed remotely (online).
Interns will have the opportunity to participate for free in some events organized by the Casimir Pulaski Foundation and its sister foundation – the European Academy of Diplomacy.
At the end of the internship, the intern will be awarded an internship completion certificate and, in the case of especially successful cooperation, a recommendation letter.
Examples of the CPF intern tasks:
- Providing support to the Foundation’s regular/standing projects, such as the Warsaw Security Forum;
- Supporting analytical projects and report publication;
- Involvement in event planning: conferences, debates, expert seminars;
- Preparing minutes, reports on events, website posts, social media content;
- Contributing to the development of the Foundation: improving procedures, document templates, graphics, updating databases, etc.;
- Supporting regular office tasks on a daily basis.
- Very good knowledge of English (at least level C1);
- Education: Completion at least one year of undergraduate studies; preferred programs: international relations, European studies, law, economics. Also IT, computer graphics or related majors;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Ability to create graphics and/or websites are an asset;
- Ability to edit texts and conduct correspondence in both Polish and English;
- Knowledge of current issues related to international security, international relations and the defence industry;
- High level of independence, exceptionally high commitment and conscientiousness in performing tasks;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication;
- Impeccable manners.
To apply for an internship, you must fill out an application form in English. The form itself takes less than 15 minutes to complete, however it requires a CV and a cover letter as attachments.
The CPF accepts applications throughout the year. Responses to applications are given within ca. 30 days.
Applications submitted in any other way will not be considered.