The Casimir Pulaski Foundation-Lithuanian Riflemen’s Union meeting in Warsaw
On July 2, 2020, the Casimir Pulaski Foundation’s representatives attended a meeting with the Lithuanian delegation from Kaunas. The gathering aimed at discussing the partnership between CPF and the Lithuanian Riflemen’s Union. The institutions’ cooperation is a part of #RoadToWSF.
The participants were:
- Mr. Zbigniew Pisarski – Chairman of the Casimir Pulaski Foundation
- H.E. Eduardas Borisovas – Ambassador of Lithuania to Poland
- Ms. Neringa Majauskaite – Minister Plenipotentiary, Deputy Head of the Diplomatic Representation. Embassy of Lithuania to Poland
- Ms. Paulina Gomulak – Executive Director of Warsaw Security Forum
- dr Tomasz Smura – Director of the CPF Research Office
- Mr. Egidijus Papečkys – Lithuanian Riflemen’s Union expert, security specialist
- Mr. Edmundas Jakilaitis – journalist at LRT Televizija TV host, producent
- Prof. Šarūnas Liekis – Dean of the Faculty of Political Science and Diplomacy Professor at Dept. of Political Science at Vytautas Magnus University
- dr Tomasz Błaszczak – research fellow and lecturer at Vytautas Magnus Univeristy
The Lithuanian Riflemen’s Union is a paramilitary non-profit organisation supported by the State. The Union was established in Kaunas on 27 June 1919.