Online Internship Opportunities at the Casimir Pulaski Foundation
The Casimir Pulaski Foundation is offering a range of online internship opportunities which will provide an all-encompassing insight into the workings of Poland’s leading foreign policy and national security think-tank. Despite the challenges presented by COVID-19, you can still make an impact and contribute to the Casimir Pulaski Foundation.
Krzysztof, a student of International Relations at the University of Warsaw, recently completed an online internship at the Casimir Pulaski Foundation: “The internship, which I did in July and August, was a great opportunity for me to learn about the functioning of one of the best think tanks in Poland. During discussions with experts and managing social media, I developed soft skills, and during information processing I acquired more analytical skills. I did the internship 100% remotely, which may not suit everyone, because such work requires greater self-discipline and direct contact is limited. Despite this, I am satisfied with the atmosphere, because the employees were very understanding and offered help when needed. I will have fond memories of internships at the Casimir Pulaski Foundation and I can honestly recommend them to all students”.
- Very good knowledge of English (at least level C1);
- Education: Completion at least one year of undergraduate studies; preferred programs: international relations, European studies, law, economics. Also IT, computer graphics or related majors;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Ability to create graphics and/or websites are an asset;
- Ability to edit texts and conduct correspondence in both Polish and English;
- Knowledge of current issues related to international security, international relations and the defence industry;
- High level of independence, exceptionally high commitment and conscientiousness in performing tasks;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication;
- Impeccable manners.
Candidates can apply using the application form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you!