The Casimir Pulaski Foundation seeks a person for a position of :
Project Leader of the ‘Warsaw Security Forum’ to coordinate and manage the organization of WSF – the most important conference event on security and international politics in Central Europe.
The successful candidate would perform tasks related to:
- cooperation with key substantive and business partners
- management of purchasing processes for venue, accommodation, logistics, security etc.
- coordination with fundraising and grants team
- managing the work of a dedicated team
- project budget management
The ideal candidate:
- has experience in managing organizations, projects and processes,
- particularly valuable is experience in organizing large-scale conference events,
- is a meticulous, responsible person, cares about the implementation of complicated schedules, is able and mobilize colleagues,
- can clearly communicate expectations and enforce them,
- understands the requirements of diplomatic protocol and the specifics of international policy events.
What can we offer?
- co-responsibility for the implementation of one of the most prestigious international events in Europe, which hosts Presidents, Prime Ministers, Ministers, Parliamentarians and an array of Transatlantic national security experts,
- work in a professional setting for a competitive salary in the think-tank world: together with teams of the Pulaski Foundation and German Marshall Fund of the United States,
- cooperation with over 50 Embassies, top international think-tanks and key corporate partners from the field of international security,
- place for professional development in Poland’s Top Defence & National Security Think Tank,
- participation in international partner events in Europe and beyond,
- tailored-made training to expand communication and diplomatic skills,
- independence in shaping and expanding the core WSF team.
The Casimir Pulaski Foundation is an independent, non-partisan think-tank specializing in foreign policy and international security, frequently recognized as No. 1 Defense and National Security Think Tank in Poland according to Global Go To Think Tank Index Report. The CPF is the organiser of the Warsaw Security Forum – one of the leading European security conferences devoted to transatlantic cooperation and focused on elaborating shared responses to common challenges, with an emphasis on the security of Central and Eastern Europe. This conference gathers annually over 1500 highest representatives of governments, international organizations, industry, think tanks and civil society coming from over 90 countries.
You can apply through pracuj.pl or the form below
Application deadline: 15.11.2022 r.